Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Shopping Trip!

It's been a pretty long day. Most of which was spent packing and cleaning... and trying to sell my crap to pack rats.  My mom finally took me to Eastern Mountain Sports to browse their amazing selection of everything outdoor related. I got some greatly needed clothes: hiking pants, climbing pants and a sports tank top. And some stuff I felt would make a great addition to my life: A hydration pack, headlight (with a really cute pattern on it x) ), climbing chalk and tape and a proper hiking bag (color: mauve). It set me back over $200 but with student discount and gift cards I managed to save $90 which I was pretty thrilled about! I still have a lot to do before I leave =/ And I stumbled upon an amazing parkour video, now I really want to learn how to do some of that stuff! Props to anyone that can :) But I guess that has to wait a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment