Friday, July 15, 2011

Sydney

Today, my Australian Visa got approved so in September, I'll be going to the Gold Coast (to visit friends and family) and ultimately, to Sydney to  live until further notice... most likely until I finish high school. I'm rather excited and a little sad to be leaving but Sydney is an amazing city. I've been there twice before, once when I was 8 or so with my parents on a road trip and once a year or two ago to visit/meet my moms bf. I found some pictures from my last trip there so, as a way to celebrate, here they are (:






 My mom's bf works with Dingos (as a type of researcher) so he took me to a, I guess, wildlife reserve zoo type place that he collaborates with. Because of that, I was able to actually go into all of the pens or cages and pet the Dingos and other animals. They were so sweet and playful :D
My nicest shot of the Opera house, the view is stunning at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment