Monday, July 11, 2011

Amsterdam




Spring '09
During the Spring of 2009 (can't remember the exact date), I went to Amsterdam and the surrounding areas for 2 weeks. I spent a week in the city and a week on a boat cruising around. I just found my old camera and went through the pictures so here are the best ones! I'm hoping most of my other posts are just a couple of pictures taken on the day that they are posted but I'd love to share some of my older travels as well so enjoy! It was a beautiful trip. Unfortunately, since I was so young, I didn't do much more then look at museums and touristy places. If I go back, I plan to spend some time in more exciting locations ;)  (not that the museums weren't! :P)
 Wooden shoe places






 Windmills




 Flower Show

 The city








No comments:

Post a Comment