Saturday, August 6, 2011

Greenwich


Today I went to Greenwich, the centre of time. I don't think much needs to be said... it's like Central London only smaller and much more crowded (with tourists). We went to the Market which was actually awesome! It had all sorts of stuff and smelled of fresh European food... a great scent. After, I went to the Naval Academy which was actually pretty boring. The fun part was Greenwich park, which is huge, and walking up an insanely steep hill to get to the observatory and cross two time zones at once. They had a pretty nice display on sight and it was an excellent view. All in all, it was a neat day, not too much going on. Flickr banned me from uploading more photos so I had to post them all here. =/ Hopefully I'll find a better image uploading site soon!























 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment