Saturday, September 10, 2011

Long time no post.

I just got back to Philly from Austria. I wasn't able to get any posts or pics up since I didn't have any internet so I'll get on that as soon as possible. Austria was amazing. I saw family and friends, ate great food, saw some great sites, went rock climbing and a ton of other great stuff. I'll get into more detail with each set of pictures (Going to try to post about something everyday until all the pics are uploaded). On Tuesday I'm flying to Gold Coast, Australia so there'll be a little break again but hopefully only a day or two. Until I get upload everything to my computer and sort through the pics, enjoy a stop motion video (?) I don't know what it would be called, it's a bunch of pics made into a video, of a plane flying over London.

No comments:

Post a Comment