Monday, September 19, 2011

Austria Part 3

Places and food :) I couldn't really think of a better place for these pics to go... they are basically just scenery and because there weren't too many, I added some of food that tasted really good and also looked picture worthy... since everything tasted amazing.
Pictures of Zistersdorf, the Town my Grandmother and one of my Aunts live.








A random goat on a tree. (At a wildlife park)

Poisonous mushroom I found when I went mushroom picking with my grandfather in Semmering. 

Wild raspberries in Semmering.
Heise Liebe Ice Cream

Almdudler... an Austrian soft drink 
Fruity Ice Cream

Raffaello
Marzipan fruits

(The last 4 pics are from the Gorden Ramsey restaurant at the London airport)
Squash Soup

Poached egg Salad

Baked Cobb with peas and polenta chips (fries)

Chicken Curry with rice 

No comments:

Post a Comment