Saturday, August 2, 2014

Europe 2014

I've been slacking heavily with posting on here! I've had pictures ready for months but somehow got too lazy to press the upload button :L Since my last posts I've started a full-time job and am enrolled in Uni full-time, yet somehow managed to pull together the finances and time to do heaps of fun things :) I'll try to get through those posts in due time, starting with the one which should have been posted months ago. Mid-January through to mid-February of this year, my friend Lewis and I went to Europe! We stayed in Austria for the majority of it, visiting much of my family in both Vienna and Zistersdorf. The photos that follow are primarily those and depict varies parts of the cities, Schönbrun Zoo and Haus das Meeres (Aquarium in Vienna). We also traveled through a great portion of Germany and the Netherlands by train, staying in Amsterdam for about a week. I felt touristy enough not speaking dutch so I kept my DSLR pretty hidden. Thus, I unfortunately have very little photos of the beautiful country. There are a few cruddy cell phone pictures of Amsterdam and some pictures of two music festivals/raves we attended (X-Qlusive and Hard Bass... which were amazing). Overall, it was a wonderful trip filled with great memories!























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment